Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Nusantara 2018! The event will be held on April 7th, 2018 (Saturday) at the West Crescent Circle on the UC Berkeley Campus. It will take up most of the day, given there are preparation work needed to be done the day-of. Hence, we have organized two slots for our volunteers - one for the morning and one for the evening. We will do our best to organize you into rotating shifts during the slot(s) you signed up for so that you will still have some free time to enjoy the event.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**: As per UC Berkeley regulations, all volunteers must read and sign the following Volunteer's Code of Conduct. Please take a moment to review the following document and return a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email heading "Nusantara 2018 Signed Volunteer Code of Conduct."
We have listed below brief descriptions of the duties for each of the four volunteer roles we have. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Booth Attendant: Responsible for attending to booth(s) during the event. Duties include promoting your assigned booth, serving customers, and collecting payments.
2) Security: Ensure the safety of event attendants. Must be ready to respond quickly in performing first aid in emergency situations, and preventing theft.
3) Logistics: Assistance is needed during the day of event's set-up and preparation phase, and at the end of event for cleaning up. Responsibilities include setup and teardown of stage and booths.
4) Documentation: Capture the moments of the event by taking lots of photographs and video documentation. Must be willing to share photos and videos at the end of the event to Nusantara staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact our officers if you have any questions or concerns:
- Steven Singorahardjo +1 (510) 753-6294 email@example.com
- Carmelia Muljadi +1 (408) 807-8207 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriella Adiprawira +1 (925) 388-9105 email@example.com
- Andrew Soegiharto +1 (415) 928-9178 firstname.lastname@example.org