Fast 8 (PT Fatiha Sakti) was formed in 2008. Starting from a modest office in Setiabudi, South of Jakarta, Fast 8 was originally a custom software developer. In a way, the company is also offering software Capital Markets Fixed Income Trading System (FITS), which until now has been used by seven prominent securities company in Indonesia, including BNI Securities, MNC Securities and Maybank Kim Eng Securities.
In 2011 Fast 8 launched a human resources management software (HRIS) named HRD Helper, a web-based software which aimed for corporate users. Some of Helper HRD clients now are Kehati Foundation, Bidakara Group, PT Modern Nickel and King's Fisher. In May 23, 2016 Fast 8 launched a SaaS HR application named Gadjian for SME and lean enterprise organization users in 2016.
Positions: Data Analyst, Marketing
Duration: 3 months
- Any major, any year
- For Data Analyst:
- Strong analytical skills (Math or Statistics background is a plus)
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- For Marketing:
- Good business acumen
- Keen eye for details
- Great business writing skills
- Work on a major project
Funding Societies - Modalku (FSMK)
FSMK is the largest peer-to-per platform (P2P) lending platform in Southeast Asia (SEA). Our purpose is to support SMEs as the ‘Backbone’ of the Southeast Asian economy. We support SME owners in growing their businesses by providing access to funding from individual as well as institutional lenders. To date, FSMK has successfully surpassed USD 80 million in loans disbursed across Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia. We received Series A funding, led by Sequoia Capital (India) in 2016. Modalku has also received many global awards, including “Winner, Global SME Award” from the United Nations agency of Telecommunications (ITU), and being the first SEA lending platform to be listed in the “The Fintech 250" from CB Insights (list of the world’s most innovative / leading Fintech companies).
- Business Development
Requirements: Junior or Senior
What is offered:
- Reasonable internship stipend of at least 2-months or longer Flexible and dynamic start-up culture Empowerment and autonomy.
- Managed by output, not input.
- Opportunity to learn about and contribute to other parts of business. No working silos.
- Coaching and feedback. We are a caring meritocracy and are looking to learn from you too.
More Information (Flyers):
Moka is a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) for small and medium businesses, from boutique retailers, quick & full service restaurants, to multi-chain barbershops. Moka is the leading mobile point-of-sale startup in Indonesia (www.mokapos.com). From point-of-sale, payment, inventory management, loyalty program, to CRM, Moka provides an end-to-end solution for business of all sizes. Currently, Moka has over 7,000 merchants across more than 20 cities in Indonesia, a talent pool of over 300 people in Indonesia and Singapore, and is having exponential growth. Moka is backed by top VCs in the region and recently closed an 8-digit Series B round led by Sequoia Capital.
Positions: Moka is hiring across all departments in tech and business. Please see the full list of positions here.
Duration: Moka offers both internships and full-time positions. For internships, the duration will follow that of UC Berkeley's break.
- EECS major for tech positions
- Any major for business positions
- For general internship positions, 3rd/4th year students are preferred
Taralite is a fintech company based in Indonesia that is on a mission to free people from financial worries through providing world class financial products to the underserved people. The company has a growing team of creative and bright minded people who seek challenges while staying humble, creating a conducive environment to work at. It aspires to attain a non-hierarchical leadership style which embraces the values of a close knit community that help each other.
- Software Engineer (Full-Time ONLY)
- Front End Engineer (Full-Time ONLY)
- Software Engineer Summer Intern
- ML Research Summer Intern
Duration: Usually 2-3 months; depends on position applied to.
Note: For full list of career opportunities, see here.
Xendit is an Indonesian-based payments infrastructure business (think Stripe for Indonesia). Featured in YCombinator, Accel and Forbes 30 under 30, Xendit is currently one of the fastest growing payment startups: 30% month on month for last 16 months. Xendit is backed by YCombinator, Accel Partners, East Ventures. What's awesome is that the founders are all Cal Alumnis - Go Bears!
Positions (Both Interns and Full-Time):
- Business development: customer acquisition and retention, e.g. sales and marketing
- Frontend engineers: we need to make sexy UIs
- Backend engineers: we need sexy UIs to actually work
- Infrastructure engineers: we maintain a large and growing core payments network
- Bank infrastructure engineers: we build the most amazing integrations into terrible bank systems